Sentences for Support, Sentences with Support Meaning and Synonym Words
- Bear all or part of the weight of; hold up.(transitive verb)
- Give assistance to, especially financially; enable to function or act.(transitive verb)
- Suggest the truth of; corroborate.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
hold up, bear, carry, prop up, keep up, bolster up, brace, shore up, underpin, buttress, reinforce, help, aid, assist, substantiate, back up, give force to, give weight to, bear out, corroborate, confirm, attest to, verify, prove, validate, authenticate, endorse, ratify, document, endure, bear, put up with, tolerate, stand, abide, suffer, stomach, brook, sustain, shoulder, weather, pillar, post, prop, underprop, underpinning, base, substructure, foundation, maintenance, keep, sustenance, subsistence,
Example Sentences with support
- I think that you should support your sister.
- Alex always relied on Jane for support.
- She had a large family to support.
- I worked hard in order to support my family.
- Do’t forget, not all Americans supported the war.
- I support you 100%.
- Last month, appearing at a rally in Minnesota, President Trump praised the superior genetic stock of his supporters in the state.
- This is a support group for widows.
- Today I will support your team.
- He has a large family to support.
- I support you a hundred percent.
- My son is trying to improve his English and I support him.
- She got the support of everyone in the class with her last speech.
- Can you give me just one reason to support her?