Sentences for Surpass, Sentences with Surpass Meaning and Synonym Words
- Exceed; be greater than.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
excel, be better than, be superior to, be greater than, exceed, transcend,
Example Sentences with surpass
- Staying in one place is the best path to be taken over and surpassed by many.
- Nothing surpasses the beauty and elegance of a bad idea.
- We were astonished by the beauty and refinement of the art displayed by the objects surpassing all we could have imagined – the impression was overwhelming.
- Modern bodybuilding is ritual, religion, sport, art, and science, awash in Western chemistry and mathematics. Defying nature, it surpasses it.
- Some versions of patriotism come close to the tribal, which we all want to surpass, and some don’t.