Sentences for Swing, Sentences with Swing Meaning and Synonym Words
- Move or cause to move back and forth or from side to side while suspended or on an axis.(verb)
- Move by grasping a support from below and leaping.(verb)
- Move or cause to move in a smooth, curving line.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
sway, oscillate, move back and forth, move to and fro, wave, wag, dangle, rock, flutter, flap, vibrate, quiver, change, fluctuate, oscillate, waver, alternate, see-saw, yo-yo, vary, shift, alter, undulate, ebb and flow, rise and fall, go up and down, go back and forth, swaying, oscillation, undulation, change, move, rhythm, beat, pulse, cadence, pace, rhythmical flow, rhythmical pattern, measure, metre, tempo, lilt,
Example Sentences with swing
- I love writing. I love the swirl and swing of words as they tangle with human emotions.
- …the man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.
- I have such an extreme attitude about work, where I can just completely be derelict of my responsibilities and then when I am not derelict, I am completely indulged in it. I swing pretty wildly from the two extremes.
- I have believed the best of every man. And find that to believe is enough to make a bad man show him at his best, or even a good man swings his lantern higher.
- A true man never frets about his place in the world, but just slides into it by the gravitation of his nature, and swings there as easily as a star.