Sentences for Taste, Sentences with Taste Meaning and Synonym Words
- Perceive or experience the flavor of.(transitive verb)
- The sensation of flavor perceived in the mouth and throat on contact with a substance.(noun)
- A person’s liking for particular flavors.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
perceive, discern, make out, distinguish, differentiate, flavour, savour, relish, tang, smack, palate, sense of taste, taste buds, appetite, stomach, judgement, discrimination, discernment, tastefulness, cultivation, culture, refinement, polish, finesse, elegance, grace, style, stylishness,
Example Sentences with taste
- I force myself to contradict myself in order to avoid conforming to my own taste.
- Delicious looking food doesn’t necessarily taste good.
- If it tastes bad, spit it out.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- This popcorn tastes stale. I wonder when it was popped.
- Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.
- A little bad taste is like a nice dash of paprika.
- When the soul suffers too much, it develops a taste for misfortune.
- The soup tastes sweet.
- Does it taste good?
- Every man to his taste.
- The more clearly we can focus our attention on the wonders and realities of the universe about us, the less taste we shall have for destruction.
- There is no surer foundation for a beautiful friendship than a mutual taste in literature.