Sentences for Tired, Sentences with Tired Meaning and Synonym Words
- In need of sleep or rest; weary.(adjective)
worn out, exhausted, fatigued, tired out, overtired, weary, sleepy, drowsy, wearied, sapped, dog-tired, spent, drained, jet-lagged, played out, debilitated, prostrate, enervated, jaded, low,
Example Sentences with tired
- He as well as you is tired of this work.
- I don’t want to sleep though I am tired.
- Though she was tired, she kept on working.
- Unless you are to tired let’s go for a walk at the park.
- Nowadays I’m also very tired, I surely need a vacation.
- Even though she was very tired, she decided to go out.
- I don’t want to sleep even though I am tired.
- Even though she was tired, she kept on working.
- They are both tired and hungry after shopping.
- There is a great deal of difference between an eager man who wants to read a book and a tired man who wants a book to read.
- I’m very tired, I don’t practice anymore.
- My sister was tired. However, she tried to finish the work.
- The sun was hot and they were tired.
- My father slept deeply in the evening because he was tired at work.
- She came wearily from school tired.
- I don’t want to play football because I am too tired.
- I’m just tired of standing up.