Sentences for Virtual, Sentences with Virtual Meaning and Synonym Words
- Almost or nearly as described, but not completely or according to strict definition.(adjective)
effective, in effect, near, near enough, essential, practical, for all practical purposes, to all intents and purposes, in all but name, indirect, implied, implicit, unacknowledged, tacit,
Example Sentences with virtual
- I’ve always taught that a poor economy is the best opportunity for salespeople because the naysayers and grumblers have already given up, leaving more territory, more opportunities to be successful than in a good economy when virtually all salespeople are out there, giving it their best.
- Massachusetts children cannot only lead the nation in test scores, they can be competitive with the best in the world. And the gap in achievement among races can virtually disappear.
- Human nature doesn’t include all human beings. There are human beings who are indifferent to politics, religion, virtually anything.
- At the end of a miserable day, instead of grieving my virtual nothing, I can always look at my loaded wastepaper basket and tell myself that if I failed, at least I took a few trees down with me.