Sentences for Weigh, Sentences with Weigh Meaning and Synonym Words
- Find out how heavy (someone or something) is, typically using scales.(verb)
- Assess the nature or importance of, especially with a view to a decision or action.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
measure the weight of, measure how heavy someone is, measure how heavy something is, put someone on the scales, put something on the scales, consider, contemplate, think about, give thought to, entertain the idea of, deliberate about, turn over in one’s mind, mull over, chew over, reflect on, ruminate about, muse on,
Example Sentences with weigh
- You shouldn’t do passive activities to lose weight.
- He gets weight easily, for he always eats fast food and he eats everything very quickly.
- Lose some weight.
- You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.
- I’ve suddenly lost weight.
- Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.
- I want to lose weight.
- If you don’t want to put on weight, don’t eat burger so much.
- I think you should lose some weight.
- I must’ve lost some weight.