Sentences for Virtue, Sentences with Virtue Meaning and Synonym Words
- Behavior showing high moral standards.(noun)
- (in traditional Christian angelology) the seventh highest order of the ninefold celestial hierarchy.(noun)
goodness, virtuousness, righteousness, morality, ethicalness, uprightness, upstandingness, integrity, dignity, rectitude, honesty, honourableness, honourability, honour, incorruptibility, probity, propriety, decency, respectability, nobility, nobility of soul, nobility of spirit, nobleness, worthiness, worth, good, trustworthiness, meritoriousness, irreproachableness, blamelessness, purity, pureness, lack of corruption, merit,
Example Sentences with virtue
- I hate purity, I hate goodness! I don’t want virtue to exist anywhere. I want everyone to be corrupt to the bones.
- Without courage we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest.
- To love truth for truth’s sake is the principal part of human perfection in this world, and the seed-plot of all other virtues.
- Bravery is a great virtue.
- Patience is a rare virtue these days.
- There ain’t no sin and there ain’t no virtue. There’s just stuff people do.
- That was one of the virtues of being a pessimist: nothing was ever as bad as you thought it would be.
- Patience is a conquering virtue.
- Punctuality is the virtue of the bored.
- Who sows virtue reaps honour.
- Patience is a virtue but you will never ever accomplish anything if you don’t exercise action over patience.