Sentences for Worry, Sentences with Worry Meaning and Synonym Words
- Give way to anxiety or unease; allow one’s mind to dwell on difficulty or troubles.(verb)
- (of a dog or other carnivorous animal) tear at, gnaw on, or drag around with the teeth.(verb)
- A state of anxiety and uncertainty over actual or potential problems.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
alarming, concerning, worrisome, daunting, perturbing, trying, taxing, vexatious, niggling, bothersome, troublesome, unsettling, harassing, harrying, harrowing, nerve-racking, chew, bite, nibble, munch, crunch, champ, chomp, masticate, anxiety, disturbance, perturbation, trouble, bother, distress, concern, care, upset, uneasiness, unease, disquiet, disquietude, disconcertment, fretfulness, restlessness, nervousness, nerves, agitation, edginess, tension, tenseness, stress, strain,
Example Sentences with worry
- I will not be trying to do it, do not worry, I promise.
- Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.
- Don’t worry, They’ll take care of Alex.
- Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater.
- Don’t worry, with a little more patience, you would have succeeded.
- We will overcome this lack of money with you. Don’t worry.
- How awfully convenient for you, regardless. And for him. He won’t have to worry about you spilling his secrets.
- Frank was not worrying about his daughter’s situation.
- Don’t worry, I’ll buy you a new car as soon as possible.
- Don’t worry, they have just arrived.