Behave Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Behave V1 V2 V3
- Act or conduct oneself in a specified way, especially toward others.(intransitive verb)
- Conduct oneself in accordance with the accepted norms of a society or group.(intransitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
conduct oneself, act, acquit oneself, bear oneself, carry oneself, act correctly, act properly, conduct oneself well, act in a polite way, show good manners, mind one’s manners, mind one’s Ps and Qs,
Example Sentences with behave
- The truest form of love is how you behave toward someone, not how you feel about them.
- Believe there is a great power silently working all things for good, behave yourself and never mind the rest.
- She behaves as if she was beautiful. Most American women do. It is the secret of their charm.
- It’s brilliant, being depressed; you can behave as badly as you like.
- 33.Do not behave like a dumb.
- 127.Do not behave like a dumb.
- You don’t behave politely.
- The soldier behaves respectfully toward his superiors.
- In recent years, she started to behave very aggressively.
- You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Aim high. Behave honorably. Prepare to be alone at times, and to endure failure. Persist! The world needs all you can give.