Glitter Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Glitter V1 V2 V3
- Shine with a bright, shimmering reflected light.(intransitive verb)
- A bright, shimmering reflected light.(noun)
- Tiny pieces of sparkling material used for decoration.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
shine, sparkle, twinkle, glint, gleam, shimmer, glimmer, flicker, blink, wink, catch the light, flash, spangle, sparkle, twinkle, glint, gleam, shimmer, glimmer, flicker, blink, flash, glamour, excitement, thrills, attractions, appeal,
Example Sentences with glitter
- All that glitters is not gold.
- Ah, lives of men! When prosperous they glitter – Like a fair picture when misfortune comes – A wet sponge at one blow has blurred the painting.
- All the being and the doing, expansive, glittering, vocal, evaporated; and one shrunk, with a sense of solemnity, to being oneself, a wedge-shaped core of darkness, something invisible to others.