Love Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Love V1 V2 V3
- Feel deep affection for (someone)(transitive verb)
- Like or enjoy very much.(transitive verb)
- An intense feeling of deep affection.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
be in love with, be infatuated with, be smitten with, be besotted with, be passionate about, like very much, delight in, enjoy greatly, have a passion for, take great pleasure in, derive great pleasure from, have a great liking for, be addicted to, relish, savour, deep affection, fondness, tenderness, warmth, intimacy, attachment, endearment, liking, weakness, partiality, bent, leaning, proclivity, inclination, disposition, beloved, loved one, love of one’s life, dear, dearest, dear one, darling, sweetheart, sweet, sweet one, angel, honey,
Example Sentences with love
- I love him so much, but what they’re doing is not nice.
- I will not be upset if you do not love me.
- Samuel still loves him despite he was abandoned by his lover.
- I love her despite her faults.
- My sister still loves his despite the fact that he left him.
- Samuel still loves him in spite of he was abandoned by his lover.
- I love her in spite of her faults.
- My sister still loves his in spite of the fact that he left him.
- You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.
- Who do you love, you can tell us?
- I used to love Mary.
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
- I would love a tea too.
- They love eating fish.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
- As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.
- The Universe is very, very big. It also loves a paradox. For example, it has some extremely strict rules.
- I love a happy ending.
- I will never love anyone but you.
- I love you.
- All is fair in love and war.
- I will always love, even though public opinion into the sea.
- Thus if you desire love, you should try to understand that the best way to receive love is to give love and the more love you give, the more you get.
- When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
- It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.
- Although I love you very much, I cannot accept your offer.
- I have one dog and three love birds.
- I love being around you.
- She suddenly came to me and said I love you.
- Gratitude looks to the Past and love to the Present; fear, avarice, lust, and ambition look ahead.
- And I’m suppose to sit by while you date boys and fall in love with someone else, get married…?” His voice tightened. “And meanwhile, I’ll die a little bit more every day, watching.
- My father was raised in a small and lovely village.
- Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood.
- I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.