Sentences for Blush, Sentences with Blush Meaning and Synonym Words
- Show shyness, embarrassment, or shame by becoming red in the face.(intransitive verb)
- Be or become pink or pale red.(intransitive verb)
- A reddening of the face as a sign of shyness, embarrassment, or shame.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
redden, go pink, turn pink, go red, turn red, go crimson, turn crimson, go scarlet, turn scarlet, flush, colour, crimson, tint, burn up, flush, reddening, high colour, colour, rosiness, pinkness, ruddiness, bloom, tint, colour, shade, tone, hue, tincture, cast, flush, blush,
Example Sentences with blush
- Alex blushed and turned away.
- Jessica blushed when he praised her.
- Steve couldn’t help but blush.
- Is she blushing?
- You’re making me blush.
- You’re going to make me blush.
- Humans are the only animal that blushes, laughs, has religion, wages war, and kisses with lips. So in a way, the more you kiss with lips, the more human you are. And the more you wage war.
- Man is the only animal that blushes. Or needs to.
- Do good by stealth, and blush to find it fame.