Sentences for Hide, Sentences with Hide Meaning and Synonym Words
- Put or keep out of sight; conceal from the view or notice of others.(transitive verb)
- A camouflaged shelter used to get a close view of wildlife.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
conceal, secrete, put in a hiding place, put out of sight, camouflage,
Example Sentences with hide
- Do you want to play hide and seek?
- Let’s hide behind the curtain like puppets!
- We’ve got to hide.
- I know where to hide.
- You can’t hide from me.
- It was true that she was a creature of the night. But she would decide for herself what that meant. She had two choices before her: to slink away and hide, or to dare to fight.
- The Darkest Minds tend to hide behind the most unlikely faces.
- A fair face may hide a foul heart.
- Velvet paws hide sharp claws.