Sentences for Need, Sentences with Need Meaning and Synonym Words
- Require (something) because it is essential or very important.(transitive verb)
- Expressing necessity or obligation.(transitive verb)
- Be necessary.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
require, be in need of, stand in need of, have need of, want, be in want of, be crying out for, be desperate for, have to, be under an obligation to, be obliged to, be compelled to, be under a compulsion to, necessity, obligation, requirement, call, demand, requirement, essential, necessity, want, requisite, prerequisite, wish, demand, neediness, want, poverty, deprivation, privation, hardship, penury, destitution, indigence, impecuniousness,
Example Sentences with need
- We needed some objects for chemistry class.
- I need some writing paper.
- You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.
- I need a kilogram of salt.
- There is no need for us to hurry.
- When life gives you lemons, make sure you know whose eyes you need to squeeze them in.
- I needed a sound sleep to calm my mind.
- As long as you need my notebook, you can keep it.
- You need to clean out the cats’ leash.
- You need 10 strawberries to put on the cake.
- I need to warn you that I have some bad news.
- Anytime you need to talk, Just call me.
- You need a pencil to write the letter.
- I need a bag. Will you lend me one?