Sentences for Privilege, Sentences with Privilege Meaning and Synonym Words
- Grant a privilege or privileges to.(transitive verb)
- A special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group.(noun)
advantage, right, benefit, prerogative, entitlement, birthright, due,
Example Sentences with privilege
- My son abused the privilege.
- The boy had the privilege of a private education.
- She has many privileges in the company she works for.
- If you want a privileged job, you’ll need to work harder.
- Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.
- The privilege of a lifetime is to become who you truly are.
- Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too.
- Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more
- I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.
- When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
- I oppose any attempt to grant homosexual unions the same legal privileges that civil government affords to traditional marriage and family life.